Overnight Aromatic Oats
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled or steel cut oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds or ground flaxmeal
- 1 Tsp Warn Reserve Barrel-aged Aromatic bitters (or more to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- 0–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (to taste)
Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Top with muesli, fresh fruit, walnuts or pecans.