Check out these amazing recipes made with Warn Reserve Bitters. Our bitters provide complexity and dimension to enhance the cocktail experience. Cheers!
Cocktail: Lovely Bubbly -Champagne Cocktail
- 1 oz. Ginger Syrup
- 1 oz. Gin
- 4-5 dashes Warn Reserve Orange Bitters
- Champagne Float
- Lemon Zest Twist
Chill all ingredients, add to a champagne flute and enjoy!
Cocktail: April Blossom
- 1 sliced cucumber – muddled
- Dewar’s White Label Scotch Whiskey
- 1/3 oz. Cherry Brown Sugar Syrup
- 4 dashes Warn Reserve Aromatic Bitters
- A few drops of Islay or Laphroaig Scotch Whiskey to float on top for fragrance (optional)
Instructions: Muddle cucumber, add 3 oz. Dewars White Label, 1/3 Cherry Brown Sugar Syrup, 4 dashes of Warn Reserve Aromatic Bitters in a cocktail shaker and pour into a martini glass. A few drops of Islay whiskey float on top. Enjoy!
Cocktail: Daq’ from Death
Credit: Tyler Armstrong – The Mode Lounge, 800 W. Idaho St., Boise ID
- 1.5 oz. Kahlua
- 1 oz. Fernet Branca
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz. Demerara Syrup
- 203 dashes Warn Reserve Aromatic Bitters
Instructions: Add all ingredients to shaker with ice and shake well. Serve in a stemless wine glass over crushed ice with a lime wheel and brandied cherry.
Cocktail: Tequila Martini
- 1.5 oz. Blanco Tequila
- 3/4 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2-3 dashes Warn reserve Orange Bitters
- Lemon Zest Twist
Instructions: Add ingredients (except citrus twist) to shaker with ice. Shake to combine. Pour into martini glass and garnish with citrus twist.
Cocktail: Coffee Pecan Old Fashioned
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup (or one sugar cube)
- 3-4 dashes Warn Reserve Coffee Pecan Bitters
Instructions: Fill glass with ice, add ingredients, stir to help meld flavors. Add more ice if needed.
Cocktail: Billionaire Cocktail
- 2 oz. Bourbon (Maker’s Mark)
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. grenadine
- 3-4 dashes Warn Reserve Aromatic Bitters
- 1 Lemon Zest Twist
Instructions: Fill shaker with ice, add all ingredients (with ice) and shake vigorously. pour into a chilled glass. Garnish with lemon zest twist.