- 1 ounce Cranberry Juice
- 1 ounce Orange Juice
- 1 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 3 ounces Gingerale
- 3-5 dashes Warn Reserve Orange Bitters OR Emmett Cherry Bitters
Pour juices and bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Pour into a chilled glass with fresh ice and top with Gingerale. Cheers!
*Fresh squeezed juice is best when possible.
- 3 ounces black tea (we use Pure Leaf Unsweetened Black Tea)
- 3 ounces pure cherry juice
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- 3-5 dashes Warn Reserve Aromatic Bitters
Combine the tea, cherry juice, and grenadine in an ice-filled old-fashioned glass. Add bitters and stir. Garnish with cherry or lemon.
Watermelon Mango Fizz
- Fresh watermelon, without rind
- Fresh or frozen mango chunks
- One sugar cube (or one tsp of sugar)
- 1-2 basil leaves
- 3-5 dashes Warn Reserve Emmett Cherry Bitters
- Soda Water
Blend fresh watermelon and mango chunks together in a blender. Strain juice to remove seeds and pulp. In a glass, muddle one sugar cube and basil leaves together. Add ice, watermelon mixture, W.R. Emmett Cherry bitters and stir. Top with a splash of soda water, or any fizziness (seltzer water, gingerale, lemon-lime soda, etc.). Makes one delish mocktail!
- 10 oz. Organic Coconut Water
- 2 oz. Gingerale or Ginger Beer
- 1-2 Mint Leaves
- 3-5 dashes Warn Reserve Aromatic or Orange Bitters
Instructions: Fill glass with ice, add coconut water, gingerale, bitters and top with a sprig of mint.